Your company needs to provide a safe and healthful workplace. Under OSHA guidelines a safety management system should be used to enforce safety policies. Federal and State OSHA regulations require companies to have a safety management system.
In addition, the OSH Act’s General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1), requires employers to provide their workers with a workplace free from recognized hazards likely to cause death or serious physical harm. Implementing a safety and health program in accordance with these guidelines can aid employers in their efforts to comply with the OSH Act.
Q Safety Consultants helps you comply and provides the following services:
TRAINING MATRIX AND CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Development of Training Schedule
- Training Matrix Tracking
- New Hire Orientations
- Annual Refresher Programs
FLEXIBLE AND AFFORDABLE TRAINING OPTIONS
- Q Safety can train daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Let us manage all your training needs and recordkeeping
- We provide full training support for small businesses that dont have a safety person in-house or for those busy safety professionals that want to outsource.