Length: 24 Hours
PEC Core Compliance Training is available in English and Spanish.
Meet oil & gas industry training requirements for onshore/offshore drilling, pipeline & oil field services.
The PEC Core Compliance program brings together the health, safety and environmental training certifications (OSHA and BOEMRE) most requested by oilfield operators and other host employers. PEC Core Compliance is SafeGulf and SafeLand accredited and is accepted by every major and most mid-major operators in the USA, Canada and Qatar. This in depth training program will ensure your employees are compliant with your customers’, OSHA and BOEMRE (Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement) safety training requirements. Material presentation is structured to build on common content in a high intensity three day format. The instructor led interactive training will certify you in training levels beyond awareness level. Each student receives documentation of completion in the form of a PEC picture ID and a certificate of completion. The student’s information will be entered into the PEC Training Tracker database. This documentation is available via the internet through the PEC Training Tracker site. The training you will receive are as follows:
- SafeGulf Certification
- SafeLandUSA Certification
- Offshore Orientation (API RP 75 & API RP T-1)
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
- Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Electrical Safety
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
- Back Safety
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
- Offshore Waste Management
- To prepare the student to know what types of additional training they will need in order to work for the various operators at both onshore and offshore facilities.
- To upgrade students training levels from awareness training to required compliance training.
- To create a mind set in each student that will help them to play an active role in the safety program at their work facility.
- To explain to each student the value of asking questions when they do not understand a certain aspect of their job.
- To ensure that each employee that has completed this program has an identification card indicating that they have completed the course.
An essential course for any employee that is new to the O&G and Petrochem industry that will consistently be working in plant, dockside, onshore or offshore facilities. This is required for any employee of a company that does exploration, production, drilling and/or refining work for any of the leading operators.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
PEC Basic & Core Training TX
Safe Land & Safe Gulf Orientation Training TX
PEC SafeLand TX
OSHA 10 Hour Training TX
OSHA 30 Hour Training TX